Inspiring investment partnerships to achieve global goals
Join us for this upcoming SSF event!
Date/Time: Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 9.00 h - 17.30 h, including lunch and followed by apéro
Venue: SIX Convention Point, Pfingstweidstrasse 110, Zurich (Zurich-West)
Jointly with renowned experts, SSF will debate key success factors for fruitful partnerships attracting private capital to finance the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Showcasing Swiss and global initiatives, we will provide you with an overview on different partnership models and discuss both challenges and pathways to scale up existing solutions.
We are especially happy to announce our keynote speaker Karin Finkelston, Vice President, Partnerships, Communications & Outreach, International Finance Corporation (IFC) as well as the presence of well-known organisations such as KfW, the OECD and the UK Development Bank CDC.
Key note speeches, expert panels and six interactive breakout sessions will provide insights into the roles of different parties in establishing successful partnerships. The conference furthermore offers a platform for market players to interact with potential new partners, who could join forces to achieve global goals.
Discussions will revolve around the following key questions:
- How can private investors partner with the public domain and other players in working towards the SDGs?
- What forms of partnerships have been successful and how can they be scaled up?
- What lessons can be learned from previous efforts at public-private collaboration and partnerships?
- What are the main barriers to growing investments well beyond today’s volumes and how can they be addressed?
- Which themes offer the greatest opportunities to achieve large-scale change?
This conference is tailored to institutional investors, experts in impact investment and other finance professionals.
Registration for this event has closed. Please contact us should you have any questions.
This event is sponsored by: